Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Statesman Yelp Badge



How to get the Yelp Statesman Badge:
This is one of the hardest badges to get. 
This badge requires 20 check-ins at airports, hotels, and restaurants in 4 different states including your home state. I got this badge after check-ins in 4 different states: Florida (home state), California, New York, & Nevada. There is some debate over the time-span of the checkins. Mine were within 1 week. Some say that it has to be within the same month. Check-ins expire after 6 months I believe. 

Any comments on requirements would be appreciated! 

3 comments:

  1. I am not so sure about requiring 4 states. I didn't know when I got this one. Under this badge I only had 13 different check-ins, spanning 3 states (if you count DC on top of PA and MD)! No particular pattern of business (restaurant, shopping center, and convention centers).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally got this badge (after trying for several years) with 20 checkins including 3 airports (NY, NJ, UT) that are not my home state (CA).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got this badge (after trying for several years) with 20 checkins including 3 airports (NY, NJ, UT) that are not my home state (CA).

    ReplyDelete